The purpose of this research study is to evaluate how young adults with and without autism identify and express their personal identities.
Participants complete a screen with a researcher to determine eligibility. Once enrolled in the study, participants and parents complete questionnaires online which take less than one hour to complete.
- Individuals age 13-24 who have autism or individuals age 13-24 who do not have autism and are neurotypically developing
- speak English fluently and are able to read/understand at a 4th grade reading level
- no history of stroke, brain injury, or neurological injury or disease
- live in the United States.
- Interested in participating in this study? Complete this confidential survey and a research staff member will contact you.
Participants who complete the study receive a $15 Amazon gift card.