Build Your Legacy
Through thoughtful legacy giving, you can make a lasting impact.
Legacy giving may have important financial advantages for you and your heirs and often costs nothing during your lifetime. The result is more employment opportunities and more effective rehabilitation to help adults and children with disabilities return to their homes, their communities, and the workplace.
Here are a few ways to plan your gift:
- Include a bequest to Kessler Foundation in your will: Your estate will earn a federal charitable estate tax deduction. With a gift through your will, you control your assets for life. Options include a specific amount, a specific property, or a residual percentage of your estate. We’ve partnered with FreeWill to make it simpler than ever to create your legal will, and start your legacy with Kessler Foundation in the process.
Get started today.
- Give from your IRA: If you are over 70.5, giving from your IRA helps you reduce your taxable income — and for those over 72 who must take a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD), an IRA gift is a simple way to fulfill it while supporting our mission. We have invested in a secure IRA donation tool to make it easier than ever to give to Kessler Foundation directly from your IRA, and receive tax benefits. Give from my IRA today
- Fund a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust: Either pays income for life, provides tax savings, and then supports Kessler Foundation.
- Designate Kessler Foundation as a beneficiary: The source can be your life insurance policy, retirement plan, savings account, or brokerage account. Use this free online tool to log all of your assets, name Kessler Foundation as beneficiary to build a legacy of changing lives for people with disabilities and receive printable instructions on how to set each one up with your broker.
Your generosity will help Kessler Foundation achieve rehabilitation research breakthroughs and provide access to employment opportunities that return people with disabilities to their homes, their communities, and the workplace.
- Please contact Michele Pignatello at 973.324.8363 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about building your legacy.