The purpose of this study is to compare two different programs aimed at improving well-being in people with moderate to severe TBI.
Participants have the option to complete all sessions in-person or via video conference.
Participation lasts approximately 6 months:
- 1-2 baseline testing visits (approximately 4 hours each)
- 10 weekly group intervention visits (2-3 hours each with daily 40 minute homework)
- 1-2 follow-up testing visits (approximately 4 hours each)
- 1-2 six month follow-up testing visits (approximately 4 hours each)
All sessions can be done in-person or via video conference.
- Individuals with a confirmed diagnosis of moderate to severe TBI who are at least 12 months post injury
- aged 18-70
- present with a deficit in attention which is evaluated by taking a computerized test
- have no history of neurological injury or illness other than TBI.
Participants who complete the study will be compensated up to $240.