The purpose of this study is to compare two different programs aimed at improving well-being in people with moderate to severe TBI.
Participants will complete all sessions remotely using Zoom.
Participation lasts approximately 6 months:
- 1-2 baseline testing sessions (approximately 3 hours)
- 10 weekly group intervention sessions (1-2 hours each with daily 5-15 minute homework)
- 1-2 follow-up testing sessions (approximately 3 hours total)
- 1-2 six month follow-up testing sessions (approximately 3 hours).
All sessions will be done virtually via Zoom.
- Individuals with a confirmed diagnosis of moderate to severe TBI who are at least 12 months post injury
- aged 18-70
- present with a deficit in attention which is evaluated by taking a computerized test
- have no history of neurological injury or illness other than TBI.
Participants who complete the study will be compensated up to $240.
Traumatic Brain Injury