The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between eye movements and the speed someone is able to process information.
1 visit/4 hours. If invited to do the longitudinal part of the study, participants will repeat the same evaluation two years after the first assessment.
- Individuals 30-55 years old.
- Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury, or healthy control.
- If participants have Multiple Sclerosis, medical records would indicate that they have a history of Relapsing-Remitting or Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
- Able to pass the visual acuity screen evaluation.
- Physically able to see the testing material and complete tests.
- English is primary language.
$100. If invited to complete the longitudinal part of the study, two years after the first assessment, participants will receive an additional $100.