The purpose of this research study is to compare the effect of two different types of group wellness interventions for partner caregivers of individuals with TBI.
Participation lasts 20 weeks:
- Baseline questionnaires (1-2 hours).
- 6 weeks of online wellness classes (75 minutes each).
- Short-term follow-up questionnaires during week 8 (1-2 hours).
- Long-term follow-up questionnaires at week 20 (1-2 hours).
- Individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Who are in an intimate relationship with a person with TBI for at least one year prior to their injury.
- Whose partner was discharged from inpatient rehabilitation at least 3 months ago.
- Who provide care to their partner on a daily basis.
- Who have access to the internet in a private location.
Participants receive $300 for completing the study.
Traumatic Brain Injury