The purpose of this research study is to compare the effect of two different types of group wellness interventions for partner caregivers of individuals with TBI.
This study is completely remote and does not require in-person visits.
Participation lasts 20 weeks:
- Baseline questionnaires (1-2 hours).
- 6 weeks of online wellness classes (75 minutes each).
- Short-term follow-up questionnaires during week 8 (1-2 hours).
- Long-term follow-up questionnaires at week 20 (1-2 hours).
- Individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Who are in an intimate relationship with a person with TBI for at least one year prior to their injury.
- Whose partner was discharged from inpatient rehabilitation at least 3 months ago.
- Who provide care to their partner on a daily basis.
- Who have access to the internet in a private location.
Participants receive $300 for completing the study.