The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between eye movements and the speed someone is able to process information.
1 visit/4 hours. If invited to do the longitudinal part of the study, participants will repeat the same evaluation two years after the first assessment.
- Individuals 30-65 years old
- diagnosed with multiple sclerosis or healthy control
- able to pass the visual acuity screen evaluation
- physically able to see the testing material and complete tests
- English is primary language.
$100. If invited to complete the longitudinal part of the study, two years after the first assessment, participants will receive an additional $100.