|The current study will assess the benefits of Keego, a safe ambulation assistance device, during rehabilitative mobility training in patients with hemiparesis or hemiplegia due to stroke.|
11 two hour visits for 4-6 weeks.
- Individuals aged 18-75.
- Sustained a stroke.
- Weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Have weakness on one side of body.
- Able to sit on a bench for more than 5 minutes.
- Able to walk independently (with assistive device).
- Able to follow multi-step directions and commands, as determined by a member of the study team.
- Able to physically fit into the device.
- Have normal motion of limbs to walk safely, as determined by a member of the study team.
- Have medical clearance by a physician approving participation in this study.
- Willing and able to give informed consent.