|This project will assess the safety of the Restore device during gait rehabilitation activities in post-stroke individuals undergoing physical therapy. It will also evaluate the use of the Restore device during common assessment methodologies occurring during physical therapy activities.|
Seven 2-3 hour visits for 4 weeks.
- Had a stroke more than 2 weeks ago.
- At least 18 years old.
- Between 4'8" and 6'7" tall.
- Weigh less than 264 lbs.
- Speak English.
- Have weakness on one side of body.
- Able to walk at least 5 feet (with assistance if needed) without ankle foot orthosis, if participant wears one.
- Able to follow multi-step directions and commands, as determined by a member of the study team.
- Able to physically fit into the components of the robotic device.
- Have normal motion of limbs to walk safely, as determined by a member of the study team.
- Willing and able to give informed consent.