This study evaluates the effectiveness of a customized balance treatment for people with TBI and balance dysfunction.
19 visits over the course of 4 months.
- Individuals 18-65 years of age.
- Diagnosed with mild to severe TBI.
- Do not have any underlying conditions that might prevent you from taking part in strenuous activity.
- Do not have any significant history of neurological conditions other than TBI.
- Do not have any significant psychiatric history.
Participants who complete the study receive $300.
Traumatic Brain Injury