Researchers are examining the effectiveness of an emotional processing program that is modified for use with children. Participants complete paper and pencil tests and computerized tasks.
This study can be completed remotely and does not require in-person visits.
Participation may last up to 4 months:
1 screening visit (45 mins), 2 testing sessions (3 hours each), and 12 intervention sessions (45 mins-1 hour each).
- Children age 9-17 who have been diagnosed with a TBI that has affected their ability to process emotions
- TBI occurred at least 1 year prior to enrollment
- no co-occurring neurological disorders or disease
- no uncontrolled seizures or other unstable medical complications
- able to speak and read English fluently.
Participants who complete the study receive $300 for their time.