This study compares the effect of two different types of group wellness treatments for individuals with moderate to severe traumatic brain injury (TBI) and their caregivers.
The study will take approximately 10 months to complete.
- 18-64 years of age
- diagnosis of moderate to severe TBI
- at least one-year post-injury
- read and speak English fluently
- support person willing to participate in the study
- at least 18 years of age
- supports an individual with moderate to severe TBI who is also willing to participate
- can read and speak English fluently
TBI Participants: Up to $350; Support Persons: Up to $300
Traumatic Brain Injury