Location: West Orange, NJ
Primary focus is to assist research scientists and research engineers with ongoing research studies in the Tim and Caroline Reynolds Center for Spinal Stimulation in West Orange, NJ.
- Recruit/schedule participants for research studies; screen and track candidates throughout the study period.
- Assist with data collection, data analysis, statistical analysis, and administrative tasks.
- Assist with activities related to grant preparation, and department organization.
- Assist Physical Therapists in delivery of locomotor training and related activities.
- Assist in and coordinate data testing: data collection set-up, marker placement for motion capture, pre- and post-testing paperwork (questionnaires and storage of data).
- Enter research data into databases; create databases and/or data-collection forms; obtain/maintain medical/data records.
- Assist in activities related to IRB: applications, audits, renewals, and compliance.
- Assist researchers in obtaining/maintaining technology (both hardware and software) and supplies.
- Assist in administering research protocols (research procedures, application of EMG electrodes, and other testing).
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Background in Exercise Science and/or Physical Therapy.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar position.
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to career@KesslerFoundation.org. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.