Primary focus is to assist research scientists and research engineers with ongoing research studies in the Tim and Caroline Reynolds Center for Spinal Stimulation in West Orange, NJ.
- Recruit/schedule participants for research studies; screen and track candidates throughout the study period.
- Assist with data collection, data analysis, statistical analysis, and administrative tasks.
- Assist with activities related to grant preparation, and department organization.
- Assist Physical Therapists in delivery of locomotor training and related activities.
- Assist in and coordinate data testing: data collection set-up, marker placement for motion capture, pre- and post-testing paperwork (questionnaires and storage of data).
- Enter research data into databases; create databases and/or data-collection forms; obtain/maintain medical/data records.
- Assist in activities related to IRB: applications, audits, renewals, and compliance.
- Assist researchers in obtaining/maintaining technology (both hardware and software) and supplies.
- Assist in administering research protocols (research procedures, application of EMG electrodes, and other testing).
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Background in Exercise Science and/or Physical Therapy.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar position.
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to [email protected]. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.