Location: West Orange, NJ
Position 1: Particular focus in the area of regenerative rehabilitation treatments for musculoskeletal injuries, including the "Micro-Fragmented Adipose-Tissue Injection for Shoulder-Overuse Injuries in SCI (MFAT-SCI)," a randomized, controlled trial investigating the safety and efficacy of autologous MFAT injection under ultrasound guidance for rotator-cuff disease in individuals with SCI.
Position 2: Particular focus in the area of regenerative rehabilitation treatments, including the "Use of Micro-Fragmented Autologous Adipose Tissue to Treat Meniscal Injuries in Active-Duty Military Personnel," a multi-center, randomized, controlled trial investigating the safety and efficacy of autologous micro-fragmented adipose-tissue injection under ultrasound guidance for the treatment of meniscal tears in active-duty military personnel.
Coordinating research activities across multiple sites, and monitoring progress of follow-up rates.
- Supervising research assistants.
- Developing and monitoring approaches for identifying and recruiting potential research participants.
- Coordinating activities related to IRB (Institutional Review Board) processes and requirements.
- Assisting in administrative aspects of grant preparation.
- Obtaining participants' medical records and other clinical information to ensure proper study recruitment and maximize participant safety.
- Assisting with ensuring compliance with Institutional Review Board and HIPAA guidelines.
Minimum of two years of clinical/research experience involving human subjects, including familiarity/experience with Institutional Review Board procedures.
- Bachelor's and/or master's degree(s) in biological/exercise sciences, rehabilitation engineering, or other related discipline.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in data management with a variety of data sources (instrument, survey, administrative, and medical data).
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues.
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of statistical software (SPSS or other) and statistical analysis.
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to career@KesslerFoundation.org. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.