Seeking bilingual Spanish/English-speaking candidates for Research Assistant positions. Populations/research areas may include traumatic brain injury, multiple sclerosis, or healthy individuals; research is ongoing in both English- and Spanish-speaking populations.
- Recruit/enroll research participants.
- Schedule and coordinate participants’ study visits.
- Interview participants according to research protocols.
- Administer neuropsychological test batteries.
- Coordinate/monitor data collection.
- Conduct and/or assist with data analyses.
- Manage electronic and paper databases.
- Provide assistance to research scientists with ongoing research studies, including subject recruitment, data collection, database entry and management, statistical analysis, and administrative duties.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral or biological sciences. exercise science, neuroscience, or a related discipline.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Ability to build rapport with potential participants, clinicians, and members of team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively collaborate with senior scientific staff.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat).
- Effective administrative and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Interest and/or experience in research, medical rehabilitation, motor function, cognitive psychology, and/or neurologic/other disabilities.
- Experience in data management (REDCap, Qualtrics).
- Knowledge of statistical software (SPSS and/or other).
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to [email protected]. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.