Kessler Foundation is seeking a student with an IT background to help code the front end of our patient management system. Primary duties will be creating attractive web pages using CSS and JQuery.
- 10-12 hours per week.
- UNPAID; MUST RECEIVE ACADEMIC CREDIT.
• HTML and CSS experience a must, please provide samples.
• JQuery experience.
• Tech savvy.
• Self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot issues.
• Ability to learn quickly in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Hand code HTML.
• Good design sense.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Basic database skills.
• PHP coding experience.
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to career@KesslerFoundation.org. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.