The position’s primary focus is to assist in the overall coordination of research, grant, and fellowship activities.
- Provide administrative support for the Institutional Review Board (IRB); act as liaison between research staff and IRB management.
- Coordinate activities and serve as point of contact for issues related to fellowship program.
- Analyze protocol submissions; draft correspondence.
- Maintain databases and files.
- Schedule meetings and prepare agendas, materials, and minutes.
- Assist with developing policies/procedures and education programs.
- Assist with review of protocols for audits.
- At least three years of related experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with regulations governing the ethical conduct of research and protection of human subjects, including ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with careful attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s and/or associate’s degree(s) in a scientific or healthcare-related field.
- Experience in a research or regulatory environment.
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to career@KesslerFoundation.org. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.