East Hanover, NJ
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Development Manager devises and executes strategy to meet fundraising goals; manages and maintains relationships with annual donors; generates leads for prospective donors; and oversees the planning and implementation of fundraising and other events.
- Assist with the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of prospects — including individuals, corporations, and foundations — through grant proposals, events, tours, and personal visits.
- Manage annual giving and donor communications program.
- Manage annual Stroll ‘N Roll fundraising event and other development events.
- Minimum of five years of fundraising or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to solicit and “close” philanthropic gifts, including event sponsorships.
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge, desktop publishing software, and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under competing deadlines.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to career@KesslerFoundation.org. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.