West Orange, NJ
Kessler Foundation is seeking a nurse to facilitate clinical research in spinal cord injury (SCI) for the Tim and Caroline Reynolds Center for Spinal Stimulation and to work closely with Principal Investigator(s) and research staff on relevant protocol procedures.
- Coordinate, access, and collect data from multiple electronic-management record systems.
- Monitor, conduct, and assist in recruitment of participants for research trials.
- Organize and maintain participants’ records in a secure, compliant fashion.
- Assist in study visits and with the collection and processing of bio samples.
- Assist in longitudinal retention and follow up of clinical participants.
- Participate in sponsor-initiated site visits.
- Assist with regulatory issues as needed.
- Ensure subjects and staff adhere to each study’s protocols.
- Assist with design of data forms for new studies.
- Work closely with subjects regarding medical/health issues prior to, during, and after study protocols.
- Work closely with SCI physicians who are part of the studies in dealing with SCI related medical issues.
- Correspond with outside physicians as needed to assist in medical management of study subjects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field.
- License to practice as a RN in New Jersey.
- Two years of related experience
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build strong working relationships and work effectively with research participants and in interdisciplinary research teams.
- Availability for occasional weekend hours.
- Strong organizational skills
Additionally, the following qualifications are preferred:
- ACRP Certification in Clinical Research Coordination.
- Direct experience with persons with spinal cord injury.
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to career@KesslerFoundation.org. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.