Responsibilities may include
- Providing telephone coverage, typing/proofreading correspondence, filing, ordering supplies, copying/faxing, maintaining appointment calendar(s), arranging travel/conferences/meetings/interviews, and preparing purchase requisitions and check requests.
- Serving as receptionist: coordinating meeting arrangement; greeting and escorting visitors; fielding phone calls/messages; sorting/distributing mail.
- Ordering supplies/equipment; coordinating order processes and related paperwork.
- Assisting with and/or maintaining records with regard to interns and/or staff members.
- Assisting with and/or maintaining records of publications and grant activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, and demonstrate adaptability, professionalism, responsiveness, and teamwork.
- A minimum of two years of administrative experience, preferably in a research or healthcare setting.
- Strong data-entry skills.
- Experience in creating and maintaining multi-year filing systems.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
Forward your résumé (MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to career@KesslerFoundation.org. Please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying in the subject line.