Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Assist in administration of benefits (health, retirement, etc.).
- Assist in salary-administration process and performance-management process.
- Assist in recruitment and staffing efforts, including pre-employment processes and new-hire processes.
- Assist in planning and organizing training sessions, seminars, meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a related field.
- One to two years of related experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels.
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
Good organizational skills; ability to multi-task effectively.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Familiarity with payroll/HRIS system (ADP) a plus.
Location: East Hanover, NJ